March 22, 2010

Julian Robertson: Obama Is Doing A Terrible Job

Former star hedge fund manager and billionaire Julian Robertson thinks that President Obama is doing a terrible job. Robertson said:

"I've made a pretty good living over the years by never hiring anyone that wasn't a lot smarter than I am. So when I go in a room, I know I'm not the smartest person in the room, not even approaching it. Now Obama, from all I read, thinks that on every occasion that he is the smartest person in the room. And I think he often probably is, but you can't run the biggest business in the world having never run even a country store. And he's running into that and he's just doing an awful job and people see it. He's enough of a politician to see it – although he's so cocky maybe he doesn't see it"

Related etf`s: SPDR S&P 500 ETF (Public, NYSE:SPY), PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish (Public, NYSE:UUP)

No comments: